- Entries are submitted via social media on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Deadline for entry is Friday, August 24, 8 a.m. Central Time.
- Winner will be contacted on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter after the drawing and must collect their hat or t-shirt in the taproom (sorry, we can't mail it to you!).
- IMPORTANT: Your entry must specify the exact variety, if applicable, of the particular style of beer. Full list available on the Brewers Association website.
- BAD ENTRY: Lager
- GOOD ENTRY: Vienna-Style Lager, Tropical-Style Light Lager, etc.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who comment on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts who are 21 years of age or as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Alabama, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Common Bond Brewers, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions ofCommon Bond Brewers as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 20, 2018 at approximately 10 a.m. Central Time and ending August 24, 2018, at 8 a.m. Central Time. All online entries must be received by August 24, 2018, at 8 a.m.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry as a comment on the Facebook post; the Twitter tweet; or the Instagram post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. The entry must specify the exact variety of beer as listed on the Brewers Association website. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the letter or the spirit of the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Common Bond Brewers. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple accounts or identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Common Bond Brewers.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one hat or t-shirt, both of which have an approximate retail value of $20. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Common Bond Brewers. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Common Bond Brewers discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Common Bond Brewers to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing from the correct guesses under the supervision of Common Bond Brewers. Winner will be notified on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Common Bond Brewers shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to failure to check Facebook, Instagram or Twitter notifications. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT COMMON BOND BREWERS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Common Bond Brewers, anyone acting on behalf of Common Bond Brewers, and Common Bond Brewers’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Common Bond Brewers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Common Bond Brewers’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Common Bond Brewers may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Common Bond Brewers. Common Bond Brewers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or violates these Terms & Conditions. Common Bond Brewers has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Common Bond Brewers reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessCommon Bond Brewers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ALABAMA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alabama having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Common Bond Brewers, 424 Bibb Street, Suite #150, Montgomery, AL, 36104, USA. Requests must be received no later than August 31, 2018, 6 p.m. Central Time.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Common Bond Brewers, 424 Bibb Street, Suite #150, Montgomery, AL, 36104, USA.
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: The Campaign hosted by Common Bond Brewers is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- By entering the Campaign, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.